KINLOS Capital Patners (KCP) is an investment and venture capital company with business interests in various SMEs and agro-allied companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative (VSR)
Location: Karu, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships with potential retailers to drive sales of all company’s products in the assigned area.
- Prepare route plan & adhere to it strictly.
- Sell company products to potential retail outlets & customers.
- Responsible for all sales activities in the territory assigned and the achievement of sales growth in the sales territory.
- Maintain a cordial relationship with customers within assigned territory and expanding the territory by identifying potential customers.
- Must be accountable of all the stocks in his custody
- Ensure products availability/visibility in the market and payment for products supplied/sold.
- Report/Communicate all marketing and customers issues to his/her immediate manager promptly.
- Report on competitors’ activities in the market
- Ensure all brands are loaded in van daily before going out.
- Achieve daily set target
- Maintain vehicle in proper condition
- Give feedback on sales trends by conducting market surveys.
- Be involved in promotional activities through trade shows, event marketing and activation within the assigned area.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Minimum of SSCE / OND qualification
- 4 years’ Experience as Field or Van Sales Representatives in a fast-moving consumer goods distribution company and be familiar with the markets in Abuja-FCT.
- Candidate must residein Abuja-FCT.
- Candidates must be an experienced driver with a valid driver’s license
- Be able to provide credible guarantors to stand for theiremployment.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.