Technology Sales Account Executive at eProcess Consulting Limited
E-Process Consulting is an information security company founded in August 2010, our security services are built around five Information Security and Infrastructure Pillars: Identity, Protect, Detect, Respond, and Recover. Our customers cut across all verticals from FSI, Oil and Gas, Energy, Education, Government etc. and our service offerings are designed to help our clients generate revenue, increase cost-effectiveness, manage regulatory compliance, analyze information security risk, and provide proven solutions to mitigate risks identified, and transition to next-generation technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technology Sales Account Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualifications and Requirements
Education and Training:
- Must possess a good University Degree from any of the following fields: Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or closely related fields.
- A Master’s Degree in any of the above or related fields will be added advantage.
- Possession of relevant IT certifications is also an added advantage.
- Work Experience:
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years related experience in the IT solutions and services sales sector.
- Must possess some proven record of accomplishment, selling Enterprise IT Security, Cloud, Infrastructure & Mobility Solutions in Nigeria.
- Must possess sound knowledge and understanding of Technology, Enterprise Security, Infrastructure, Cloud & Mobility Solutions.
- Must be IT savvy and abreast of IT trends.
- Must possess some level of good relationships with stakeholders across all sectors.
- Must be sales target-oriented with a good sales achievement track record.
- Must be able to start and finish the sales process
- Highly intelligent and can work under pressure with little or no supervision.
- Adaptability to a proactive and flexible approach to work and be comfortable with a dynamic environment with constantly changing priorities.
- Tenacity, Loyalty, Commitment, Passion, Drive.
- The candidate shall be a young self-driven.
- Technology savvy.
- Knowledgeable, and committed Technology Sales account executive, with a good understanding and some experience in Technology Sales, Account Management, Sales Management, Customer Relationship Management, Sales Process, and Sales Cycle.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Account management skills.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong Presentation skills.
- Report and proposal writing skills.
- Strategic planning and organizational skills.
- Customer profiling and complex solutions selling skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong and meaningful relationships across all levels of stakeholders in an account.
- N2,160,000 – N2,400,000 annually.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com
(mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.