Our client, a Luxury Spa in Oniru/V.I axis is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Spa Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job type: Full-Time
We are seeking a Spa Manager to oversee all aspects of our day to day operations. In this position, you will hire and train staff members, delegate tasks to employees, and set a schedule. You must make sure we have someone on staff for every position, including a receptionist, a massage therapist, and a skin care specialist. You will also be responsible for the performance of our spa, so you may develop marketing campaigns, whether through fliers or social media posts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervising the activities of the Spa and Retail Operations.
- Protecting the brand by ensuring that standards are met, ensuring guest satisfaction through continued development and training of staff, policy compliance, and supporting the culture the Spa.
- Responsible for staff development, guest relations, employee team building, inventory control, merchandising, and product promotions.
- Maximize the profitability of the Spa and the Boutique, enhance the public and professional image of the Spa
- Hire and train employees
- Plans and assigns work of the Spa and coordinators. Advise Spa staff of policies and procedures.
- Monitors guest appointments and schedules staff accordingly.
- Creates and assists in promotional programs and events.
- Coaches staff to create and maintain a work environment with high morale and productivity.
- Controls expenses and ensures proper inventory levels while monitoring product shelf life.
- Promotes teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination.
- Interacts with outside contacts and guests.
- Ensures the training of the Spa staff to exceed standards.
- Oversees the cleanliness of the Spa.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration
- Cosmetology or other spa-related experience
- Management experience
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.