New Business Executive at MIM Finance Company Limited
Head Office Location: Church gate Towers, 3rd Floor, PC30, Church gate Street, Victoria Island Lagos, Nigeria
Type of Contract- Self-employed, contractor
MIM Finance Company Limited (t/a Money in Minutes or MIM) is a UK originated LendTech
start-up the process of launching its exciting products in Nigeria.
MIM’s aim is to provide straightforward and instant finance to consumers in a bid to help solve the current access to finance problems in Nigeria. MIM’s products would make it possible for low and middle class income earners [employed or self-employed] access finance within minutes.
This is an excellent opportunity for an established sales executive to join an ambitious business during an exciting period of birth and growth.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the successful candidate will be the key point of contact between the organisation and its clients:answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
- Organizing sale visits
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Establishing new business
- Maintaining accurate records
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings that will promote the organisations brands and products
- Reviewing sales performance
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Aiming to achieve weekly, monthly and annual targets.
- Preparing and reporting sales performance reports to management
- Attributes and experience:
- Essential attributes: Commercial awareness, showcasing an ability to grasp the organisation’s products and services and can bring them to life before prospective clients and customers.
- Proven track record of sales in a fast-moving business environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Experience of influencing sales and marketing strategies and taking a lead in translating strategy into working plans, actions,policies.
- Organisational skills and the ability to understand detailed information.
- Numeracy skills, with strong IT skills.
- A proven track record of ‘making a difference’.
- Degree qualification
Hours: 40 hours per week
Location – Nationwide | Field based and working from home (remote)
Salary: Average monthly earning N750,000.00, OTE (commission only, uncapped)
How to apply?
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com) using this format NBE-Location (e.g. NBE-Port Harcourt)
We will reach out to all successful candidates within 5 days of receiving the CV.