eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Intern
Employment Type: Internship
- The Human Resource Intern will support the Human Resource Team.
- S/he must have strong written and oral communication skills and must be detail-oriented and meticulous in approach to tasks.
- S/he will ensure our HR Team is organised and operates smoothly to attract, hire and retain the best team members.
- Updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details.
- Screening potential employees’ resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Organising interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
- Assisting the HR staff in gathering market salary information.
- Assisting in the planning of company events.
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
- Coordinating new hire orientations.
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
Qualifications and Skills
- A Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations & Personnel Management, Business Administration, Psychology or any related field is required.
- At least six (6) months to one (1) year proved experience in Human Resources Management, Administrative assistance or any relevant human resources/administrative position.
- Excellent organisational & time-management skills.
- Administrative skills.
- Proficient use of excel and good knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Strong communication skills & Interpersonal skills.
- Basic knowledge of labour legislation.
- Reporting skills.
- Efficient use of google drive and HRIS is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applications are to be made using the link above .
- Select your position of interest and submit your application.
- Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV.
Our client, a Luxury Spa in Oniru/V.I axis is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill…
Liquid Technology is a fintech company that provides operational, technological and financial solutions to scale…
Job Title: Entry Level Procurement Analyst Location: Lekki Phase I, LagosJob type: Full-time Job Description Carry…