Orange Group is an innovative fast-moving consumer goods company based out of Nigeria with a footprint that stretches across West Africa in three key segments; Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care, and Food and Beverage. As a large diversified consumer goods group, Orange group leverages its industry knowledge, manufacturing capabilities and extensive distribution network to bring international products and brands to African consumers, as well as locally manufacture quality pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive (Agency Banking)
Locations: Abia, Anambra, Kano, Lagos & Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify and onboard viable agents/ locations for onboarding.
- Ensure optimal performance of all agents activated.
- Provide support on all activities related to agent onboarding, management, business development, and issue resolution.
- Ensure optimal utilization of POS terminals and mobile app.
- Monitor Agents’ performance: Transactions count against set targets
- Conduct periodic training for agents to keep them abreast of the pricing model, product features, new initiatives and other activities in the agency banking business.
- Ensure prompt completion of account opening/onboarding process.
- Prompt resolution of issues and complaints by POS Agents
- Manage Agents’ activities and intensity in line with set targets.
- Ensure consistent visits to Agent location to monitor transactions as well as Agent overall welfare.
- Ensure branding materials get to Agent locations and are appropriately displayed.
- Periodic visit to an Agent location to ensure proper management and use of the Bank’s POS terminals deployed to Agents.
- B.Sc in any discipline.
- NYSC Status: Completed
- A minimum of 6 months of sales experience.
- Ability to self-motivate and manage self.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational and I.T. skills.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different characters.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: