Coronation Insurance Plc.(NSE – Coronation Insurance; Bloomberg – Coronation Insurance: NL) is a leading West African full line insurance company offering a diverse range of products and services covering life, general and special risk businesses. We were founded in 1958 and licensed to underwrite all classes of insurance, such as fire and special perils, goods-in-transit, all risk insurance etc.
Over the last half century, Coronation Insurance has garnered experience across Nigeria in risk management and underwriting, and assisting corporate entities and individuals with various classes of cover. Coronation Insurance operates two business lines; Coronation Life Assurance Limited which operates in Nigeria, and; a regional footprint in Ghana, Coronation Insurance (Ghana) Limited. In order to bolster the Company’s ongoing repositioning and restructuring initiatives, Coronation Insurance merged with Intercontinental Properties Limited; a development, which has significantly enhanced Coronation Insurance’s underwriting capacity and placed it amongst the top five insurance companies in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2022 Graduate Trainee Program
- Are you looking for a career in the Financial Services Industry? Do you have what it takes to be part of a winnning team? The coronation Insurance Graduate Trainee Program is open for applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Minimum of second class upper division) in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Business Administration, Marketing, Mass Communication or Actuarial Science.
- Must have complete NYSC and awarded a discharge certificate
- Must be 26 years and below
- Must have excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Must possess a great appetite for learning
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proiciency in the use of microsoft office suite.
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.